Homeopathy is a highly effective, safe, and painless treatment for OCD.
It is natural, gentle, non-toxic and non-habit forming...no yuckiness!
What can I help your child with?
Sleep Problems, Night-Terrors
ADHD, Behavioral Problems
...Lone embodies everything that a practitioner should be: she is compassionate, she is intuitive, she is perceptive and profoundly knowledgeable of homeopathy. I trust her. My experience with her was amazing and I have recently decided to contact her for something that my daughter is going through. She is as skilled with children during a consult as she is with adults. Lone is truly a gem. A.B, Florida
Stimulating the body's own healing abilities
Homeopathy works by stimulating the body’s own ability for self-healing when given the correct medicine that is tailored specifically to the individual child (or adult). I really urge you to give homeopathy a try for your child, as OCD it is generally easy to treat with homeopathy, offering permanent recovery and liberating your child from the grip of obsessive thoughts and crippling compulsions.
OCD frequently rears it’s ugly head in early childhood, and is seen more often in boys than in girls. Less than 10% of those suffering with OCD seek treatment, and continue to struggle with the debilitating symptoms as they reach adolescence, and adulthood.
Conventional treatment options are quite limited for sufferers of OCD, and often includes medications that can bring on bothersome and potentially serious side effects. Why not try homeopathy first? A natural, gentle, safe and toxic-free alternative, that removes the symptoms completely and most often permanently.
We were at our wits end with how to deal with our 7 year old sons night terrors. He was also struggling with severe separation anxiety, and was having a difficult time socializing and making friends at school. He had been complaining about tummy and headaches several times a week ever since starting school. After seeing Lone for just three appointments, and four doses of the remedy, our son is doing great. The night terrors stopped just two weeks after the first dose of the remedy and anxiety is at least 70% improved. He rarely complains about tummy and headaches, and has made several new friends in school since we started treatment. We're extremely happy about the results from homeopathy and would warmly recommend Lone to other parents!
Angry outburst and meltdowns were such a huge part of our daily lives with our 9 year old daughter. After her two younger siblings were born the behavior escalated. E. had a tremendous need for attention that it was difficult for us to engage with the younger two without E. screaming, yelling, throwing things, hitting or pushing her siblings. It was exhausting for the whole household, but most of all for E. herself. The changes in E. since the first dose of the homeopathic remedy was hard to believe for someone new to homeopathy like ourselves. Our daughter is now a calm and happy child who no longer has the strong need to compete for attention. Not only has her behavior calmed, her sleep and appetite has improved as well. Thank you from a happy mommy!
What is the consultation like and what happens after?
- After you schedule your online appointment with me, I will e-mail you a short intake form to fill out, and return to me within 24 hours of the consultation. The intake form includes the reason why you are seeking help for your child, as well as some general health history information, such as past health problems, medications, hospitalizations etc., if applicable.
- The first consultation is between 1,5 - 2 hours long. I spend the majority of the time talking with you as a parent, but also like to spend some time one on one with your child, depending on your child's age. If your child is too shy, or not comfortable talking with me, I spend the full consultation getting the information I need to prescribe from the parent. If it seems important to the case, I will ask the mom questions about pregnancy, birth, any circumstances surrounding this time that may be important for me to know about.
- The homeopathic consultation leaves plenty of space for you to talk freely about your concerns. My job is to listen intently to what you are telling me, and to ask the questions I need to arrive at the prescription that will be helpful to your child.
- Homeopathy prescribe the medicine according to each individual, their specific symptoms, thoughts, feelings, behavior, challenges, hopes, dreams, fears, food likes and dislikes, sleep pattern, health history etc; everything that is unique and individual to them. I am interested in who THEY are as a person, and do not prescribe based on a diagnostic label. Depression and anxiety, ADHD, OCD, PTSD, or whatever the diagnosis may be (if there is one) takes many forms, and is expressed completely differently from person to person This means that of 10 kids coming to see me for anxiety, it's very likely they will not be prescribed the same homeopathic medicines.
- After we conclude the consultation, I generally need to spend some time reviewing the case, before I decide on the remedy that is going to be tailored to your child. It may take a few hours before I get back to you with the prescription, or it may take me a couple of days to finalize my analysis.
- Once the correct remedy is established, I will e-mail you the prescription, where to purchase it in your area (country), how to, and how often to take the remedy, as well as a suggested time for the follow-up appointment. How soon the follow-up appointment needs to be scheduled depends on what is going on with your child's health. In most cases, follow-up appointments are scheduled 3-4 weeks apart for the first 2-3 appointments. After this, if needed, every 6 weeks to 2 month intervals. When your child's health has stabilized, I generally recommend checking in with me every 4-6 months or so, until no further treatment (remedies) is needed.
- The homeopathic remedies are pretty much tasteless and easy to take for children of any age. The remedies are given in either liquid form, or as tiny pellets or granules that melts in the mouth.
When working with you and your child, I am always fully committed to be a continuous support through the healing process. With commitment to work together as a team, with consistency in follow-ups and adjusting the treatment plan and remedies when needed, wonderful results happen.
As a mom of three grown children, I have been through all the joys and challenges that comes with being a parent. When you and your child meet with me, know that you are going to be in a safe and judgement free place. I will always meet you and your child with compassion and care.