My mission is to help as many people with ADHD as possible, using this gentle and natural system of medicine. Safe, non-toxic and side effect free, makes homeopathy a natural and non-stimulant choice.
Are you or your child struggling with excessive
In addition; anger, anxiety, sleep problems, nightmares/terrors, OCD, tic disorders, and more, are issues many of my patients are dealing with and are always addressed as part of each individuals treatment plan.
What does the HHCP for ADHD include and what are the benefits?
* Fixed low monthly fee (child USD 79, adult USD 89)
* Up to four monthly one-on-one video call consultations with Lone
* Unlimited emails between appointments
* Natural, safe, effective, drug free, non-toxic and side effect free!
* You do not need a formal diagnosis to receive homeopathic treatment
* International long distance consultations by video call, making HHCP-ADHD available to anyone
* Assistance when ordering the prescribed remedy from your local, or nearest homeopathic pharmacy (if desired).
* No additional fees for missed appointments
* Easy booking your appointment, using my online booking calendar.
* Flexibility. Book your appointment from anywhere, day or evening, whether at home, or away for work/leisure.
* Close monitoring of your progress and adjustments to your prescribed homeopathic remedies as needed.
* Access to private Facebook group for members only. A place to connect for support, advise and discussion.
What are the benefits of choosing homeopathy for ADHD?
Homeopathy offers a holistic and natural approach to healing from the symptoms associated with ADHD, whether you have received a diagnosis or not. This is especially helpful for children who are still too young to be assessed for ADHD, but who exhibit symptoms typically seen and experienced in people with ADHD.
People with ADHD often have symptoms of overlapping diagnosis, such as OCD, anxiety and depression. Since homeopathy has a holistic approach to healthcare and treats the person with the symptoms rather than separate diagnostic labels, other symptoms the person is experiencing will be included in the analysis before the individually chosen homeopathic remedy is prescribed for you or your child.
Affordable and natural treatment for ADHD with the Homeopathy Healthcare Plan
A minimum of a 6 month membership is required for the best possible outcome of your treatment. Your fee is billed monthly during the 6 month subscription period. If you would like to renew your subscription to extend for an additional 6 months, please notify me before your subscription expires. We will also evaluate your health status by the end of the first subscription period to see whether further treatment may be needed.
The monthly fee includes up to 4 one-to-one monthly video call consultations with homeopath Lone Pedersen. The initial consultation is 1 hour long, with follow-up consultations being between 20-30 minutes in length. Day and evening appointments are available to fit your schedule.
Adult monthly subscription fee: USD 89, GBP 70, Euro 80, CAD 115
Child monthly subscription fee: USD 79, GBP 65, Euro 70, CAD 100
A limited number of subscriptions are available at any given time!
Homeopathic medicines are:
- Safe for people of all ages
- Free of side effects
- No withdrawal symptoms when stopping the remedies
- No risk of overdosing
- No drowsiness
- Treatment can be given alongside conventional medicine
- The remedies are given infrequently. A daily dose, a weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly, all depending on what is needed in each individual case.
- Children like it, because the remedies taste good and are easy to take. The remedies are either given as a water dose, or in tiny pellet form that dissolves in the mouth
Prior to the first appointment
Before I meet with you or your child (with younger children I spend most, or all, of the consultation time with the parent) I will email you a brief intake form for you to fill out and return to me prior to the consultation. You will also need to fill out a questionnaire form especially developed for the homeopathic treatment of ADHD. This form will also need to be returned to me prior to our first meeting and one we will be go over together during the consultation. Please plan on 1 hour for the first appointment. We will be going through all your current symptoms, as well as your general health history in great detail during this time.
"Does your child really need drugs to get through the school day? More than six million children in the United States are taking stimulant medications—including Ritalin—to treat behavioral and learning problems such as attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). But there may very well be a better way to manage your child's emotional and learning problems, and you owe it to yourself and your child to find out. Ritalin-Free Kids offers you a safe, effective, and natural alternative to stimulants."
"Before you give your child stimulants, read this book." —From the preface by Edward Chapman, M.D., clinical instructor, Harvard Medical School
"I recommend this book to all parents searching for an alternative treatment to ADHD. The Ullmans demonstrate that every child can benefit from care tailored to their unique characteristics and temperment." —Charles Moore, M.D., child and adolescent psychiatrist, New England Medical Center
"As a physician who evaluates many inattentive and overactive children, I feel that we, as a society, are using stimulant medications far too often for the treatment of ADHD. I was very impressed by Ritalin-Free Kids and definitely recommend it." —Richard Solomon, M.D., director, Allegheny Behavioral and Child Development Services, Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
"This clear, balanced, and persuasive book will really open your eyes to the possibility of homeopathic medicine to treat . . . ADHD and a number of emotional and learning problems." —From the foreword by Edward M. Hallowell, M.D., coauthor of Driven to Distraction